Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 211 Bear Street, Banff, AB T1L 1A1 |
|Phone number||+1 403-762-2021|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:30 am — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:30 am — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about The Bear Street Tavern
- 4 / 5By Jennie MarshallWhat a neat place...good service, good food, good prices, friendly service, cosy atmosphere. The portions were so generous that I would split it with my husband next time.... My only suggestion would be, to take some time to improve the look of the combination washrooms I was directed to use outside of the Tavern. Maybe the other washrooms are nicer?June 14, 2017
- 5 / 5By bryan hoverFirst time at this establishment and it was a fantastic experience for our family. They have high chairs and booster seats. This was good for us because of little girl needs either depending on seating. The Kids menu has a good selection, and tastes great too. The noodles were a big hit with my little girl, boy ( he actually got a pizza but ate noodles until it was cool ) and mom. We had the chefs daily pizza, and it was outstanding. Chorizo, bell peppers, and goat cheese. It was very good and not too heavy. They had a small draft menu but quite an extensive bottle/can beer menu. The staff were friendly and provided great service. We will definitely repeat.November 17, 2016
- 5 / 5By Nav DhanjiThanks to Daniel S's review 2 months ago, My girlfriend and I stopped by this place for a bite to take out. The Godfather is incredible (writing this review as we're eating this piece of art right now). Phenomenal. SO GOOD. Like "I'm inspired to start a food blog" type good. And the fellow working recommended us dips to try with it, which turned out better than the ranch we usually are used to getting. Thank heavens for this place.October 08, 2016
- 4 / 5By C YiGreat pizzas! We got the Big Bird ( chicken, feta, onions, pesto, bacon) and the Pull Pork Nachos is a MUST.
We also tried their Ice Tea punch bowl which was strong and very sweet.
Definitively a hip place in Banff and a must when you come for a visit.
However, their mac and cheese however is a let down and their mushroom pizza was ok...August 20, 2016
- 5 / 5By Kathryn RivisonThe deep dish pizzas are amazing! Everyone loves the honey and chilli oil on the tables. I moved away from the area two years ago and still dream of them. One of my favourite restaurants in Banff. There's often a wait for tables during busy times, but they will text you when a table is ready.July 24, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar The Bear Street Tavern
The Bear Street Tavern is a restaurant and bar based in Banff, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.