Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 120 Banff Avenue, Banff, AB T1L 1A6 |
|Phone number||+1 403-762-4002|
Opening hours Closed now.
Reviews about Dancing Sasquatch
- 4 / 5By Alberto RodríguezFirst, this is the only place to really have fun at night in Banff. Obviously always gonna be full, hard to get in and even harder to buy your drink. But the place it's cool, nice security and great music.June 03, 2017
- 3 / 5By Natasha GeddertMusic is decent. Drinks are expensive. You will feel sticky from spilled drinks and a generally dirty feel of the building.March 19, 2017
- 4 / 5By Berthe OumarDefinitely make me love Banff even more. My friends & I concluded that it was one of the best night ever, I've been to the most famous clubs in toronto & montreal, but I never seen such good DJ's. I've been there on a monday night during reading week, and still was LIT af. Keep doing a good job.
Lost one star because of the expensive drinks. 5$ cover its okay. Bouncer were very nice, even though I read on some comments that they were rude.October 11, 2016
- 4 / 5By Ty MurrayHonestly the greatest bar ever. Awesome music, great people, awesomw staff. Lost a star because their straws are so damn short in the time machines... why you gotta do that to meSeptember 28, 2016
- 3 / 5By Ashtyn WDrinks are weak and EXPENSIVE - the bartenders overserve. Fun place to dance !! bathrooms are gross and the security sucks and are super rude. If the music and the crowd wasn't fun not sure we would have went back!August 21, 2016
Menu of Bar and Night club Dancing Sasquatch
Dancing Sasquatch is a bar and night club based in Banff, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.